Manufacturing & Power Generation Inspection Services
The growing need for inspection services in the manufacturing and power generation sector and the shift to inspection-based maintenance system in running plants makes for a quality inspection team with essential knowledge and experience in this rapidly changing sector driven by technological innovations.
TOPSCAN fills the need for plant operators to constantly maintain their equipment and machinery ensuring their system runs at optimum capacity through inspection services during shutdowns, turn-around maintenance and on actively functioning plant (in-service inspection). We assist our client save cost of power plant operation and maintenance due to process interruption, unplanned shut-downs and damaged machinery parts in operation by effectively tracking equipment and built-in inspection services while operation is ongoing. Overall, our clients benefit through our robust inspection services in maintaining the Integrity, safety and reliability of their plants.
With our team of experienced and qualified plant inspectors, ASME/API certified pressure vessels, process piping and storage tank inspectors, welding inspectors and ASNT/PCN certified NDT technicians; we are poised for service delivery in:
- Boiler and pressure vessel Inspection.
- Heat exchangers, feed-water heaters and condensers Inspection using ECT, RFT and IRS.
- Atmospheric aboveground tank inspection.
- Turbo machinery inspection using conventional and advanced NDT methods.
- Drone and remote visual Inspection for remote and dangerous areas.
- Verification and Calibration of Automatic Measuring Equipment.