Marine/Maritime Inspection Services
TOPSCAN provides inspection services for the marine and maritime sector for sea going vessels and offshore installations. We provide inspection services for the classification societies, flag states and the regulatory bodies for annual, intermediate and renewal surveys; life extension for vessels and installation hulls and machineries, ship and shore safety and security management systems, NDT for repairs. We perform NDT and other third-party inspection services.
- Hull gauging surveys and thickness measurements for ship structures to class CAS and CAP requirements.
- Boiler Inspection.
- Ballast and Cargo Piping Inspection.
- Mooring system inspection and anchor chain calibration.
- Tank capacity calibration and Tank Modelling.
- Calibration of critical ship measuring instruments and custody transfer Measurements.
- On-board cranes and Lifting Equipment Inspection.
- Embarkation ladders and Davits Inspection.
- Rig condition and offshore installation survey to class and regulatory requirements.
- Coating and Fabric Condition Survey
- Watertight Integrity inspection and Leak Testing.
- Rope Access Inspection services under IRATA rules
- Drones Inspection for Cargo tanks and restricted access areas.
- Verification and Calibration of Automatic Measuring Equipment
- Life Extension and Repairs/Steel Renewal Weld Inspections & NDT Inspection Services.
- load compartment inspections
- On-hire and off-hire bunker and condition surveys.